Wisconsin USA - Courtney Lopez
is currently attending the Milwaukee Area Technical College in the registered nursing program and works part-time at Aurora South Shore Hospital in the medical surgical unit. Miss Wisconsin loves to be in front of the camera and because of that she’ll also be attending the New York Film Academy in the near future.

Courtney continued to say on her chances of winning Miss USA, “Chance” is a card in the game Monopoly and I’d hope that all my efforts towards preparing myself as a candidate for the position of Miss USA are more than “Chance.” Yes, one of us “Lucky” 51 contestants will experience the unknown & unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another by our presentation to the Judges that results in them saying, “Miss Wisconsin USA – Courtney Lopez, You are our New Miss USA.” So, I guess I’ll leave the “Chances” to the betting people of Las Vegas & I’ll just have to hope I’m the last one standing.”