Utah USA - Katya Dmitrievna Feinstein
was born in Russia, Katya Feinstein was raised in Utah after her parent migrated there in 1992. She earned her Associate degree of applied science in Cosmetology and Barbering from Salt Lake Community College and continued her education at SLCC for her Masters Esthetician License. After her she completes her duties as Miss Utah, Katya plans to attend business school at Argosy University and hopes to one day start her skincare line or own her own salon and spa.

“Biggest challenge would undoubtedly be MYSELF,” Katya Feinstein said on the biggest challenge of Miss USA. “Making sure I stay focused and positive any way I can, and if I do have a “freak out” moment to bring myself back to reality and move forward! Because at that point I’ll be as prepared as I can be and knowing how hard I worked to get there I’ll have zero regrets and I will be ready to rock!!”
Currently working at a salon just for kids as a hair stylist, Katya Feinstein has always lived a healthy lifestyle and would love to spread that message to children of all ages to learn about eating right as well as staying active. Miss Utah hopes to continue working with children in the future as she loves what she does.