Oklahoma USA - Morgan Elizabeth Woolard
is no stranger to getting what she wants in pageants. Besides achieving the Miss Oklahoma title, Morgan brought in a Miss Oklahoma Teen title and came in in the top 15 at the Miss Teen USA competition in 2006. She will be hoping to exceed the top 15 in the 2010 Miss USA pageant and bring home the crown.

“A little bit about myself? Well, for starters, I am what I like to call a "jock". I've played sports since I could literally walk!! They have always been a HUGE part of my life,” Morgan Woolard stated after winning the Miss Oklahoma Teen USA in 2006 “I am currently playing on a very competitive club volleyball team that travels all over the country. We recently came home from a Junior Olympic National Qualifier called the Colorado Crossroads in Denver. It was an absolute blast! I am also planning on playing in college. Right now, I am a senior in high school at Christian Heritage Academy, in Del City, Oklahoma and am counting down the days until graduation in May!”
A junior at Oklahoma State University and majoring in journalism and broadcast, Morgan Woolard has also been modeling when she’s not attending functions as Miss Oklahoma. At 21 years old, the Oklahoma beauty has the full support of her state to bring home the win in the Miss USA competition this Sunday.