Rhode Island USA - Kristina Primavera
has embraced her beauty and brains by making true goals for herself. At age 17, Kristina headed to New York to attend Fordham University and graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and a specialization in International Business.

Kristina Primavera stated, "It is the official cause of Miss USA and Miss Universe organization, so throughout my reign so far, I've been working to increase awareness of breast and ovarian cancers. And, I've partnered with a few organizations that aid in researching education."
Furthering her education and mixing a bit a travel into it, Miss Rhode Island studied abroad in Florence, Italy as well as a study tour in India. Kristina admitted that the trip gave her an amazing experience of discovering the history and culture of India such as riding on the back of an elephant and dancing on the step of the Taj Mahal. She now works as an Assistant Coordinator of Product Development for Danecraft, Inc., a jewelry company out of Providence.
"I started at the age of 15. I entered the Miss Rhode Island teen competition and I won on my first try. I went to Miss Teen USA in 2003, and since then I've been bit by the pageant bug and I've dreamt of going to Miss USA since I was 15. So, this is a complete treatment come true."