North Dakota USA - Taylor Kearns
seems to have pageants running through her veins but some could speculate if that’s all this beauty queen has. At 20 years old the 5’7” beauty has admitted that she kissed a pig after entering a contest for the American Diabetes Association’s annual fundraiser called “Kiss A Pig”. However, don’t think this pageant contestant doesn’t have the brains to match her good looks as she’s received several awards in academics including the National Honor Society 2006, National Society of High School Scholars,Varsity Letters in Academics, Cheerleading, French, Choir, Pizzazz and the Young Woman of the Year Nominee (YWCA).

“The third time that I sang the National Anthem for an audience was for a crowd of 7000+ hockey tournament attendees. I felt proud that I had come so far from the shy 6 year old I once was. Since that time, I have sung for crowds of all sizes,” Taylor Kearns states on one of her proudest accomplishments. “I have sung for everything from sporting events to tributes commemorating our veterans to talent shows and even just in the car with the windows rolled down. I have a passion for life and singing is one of my ways to express that.”
When asked if she could pick any person to have lunch with, dead or alive, Taylor Kearns admitted that Princess Diana would be at the top of her list. Reason being, the princess’ positive impact on the world with her humanitarian efforts and using her title for good. After the Miss USA pageant this Sunday, Taylor would like to pursue a modeling and singing career.