Louisiana USA - Sara Brooks
“I think the key to winning Miss USA is having an unstoppable belief in yourself. If you don’t think you can, surely no one else will think it either,” said Sara Brooks on the key of winning Miss USA.

While attending school, 14 to 1 odds Miss Louisiana Sara Brooks does her share with the community by volunteering and actively involves herself with such programs like the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Up til Dawn for St. Jude Children’s Hospital, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Now that she has been crowned as Miss Louisiana, Sara is looking to inspire young girls to go after their dreams.
Sara continued on the first thing she’d do if she won Miss USA, “The first thing I would do is probably cry! The second thing I would do is Thank God, the Trump Organization, Paula Miles and the RPM Team, and of course my family and friends for supporting me through this unforgettable time in my life. After that I would have someone bring me a big huge bowl of queso and tortillas to devour.”