Kentucky USA - Kindra Danielle Clark
"I just wanted to have fun rather than be in the competitive mode. I wanted to walk off the stage knowing I felt confident and there wasn't anything I wanted to change. The judges can tell when you're nervous, and that doesn't look good," Miss Kentucky Kindra Clark said after winning. "My first thought running through my mind was 'Are you serious right now?' I was confident I could win Miss Kentucky, but I would've been happy to just be in the top 15."

The 19-year-old beat out 36 other hopefuls in the competition and is on her way to compete in the 2010 Miss USA pageant. She admitted that the most challenging part of the pageant was the interview portion but focused in the contest. Let’s hope Kindra Clark can stay on her feet during the live pageant this Sunday as she recently fell flat on butt while at a photo shoot with all of the other contestants. No worries though, the bubbly Miss Kentucky laughed it off while a few of the nearby contestants helped her up.