Vermont USA - Nydelis Ortiz
Currently a senior at Castleton state College, +4000 odds Nydelis Ortiz graduated high school at 16 years old and will be graduating from college at age 20. Miss Vermont is earning a double major in Spanish for Business and Spanish Language and Literature with a minor in Business Administration. Having high hopes of one day owning her own business, Nydelis has interned at the Department of Homeland Security.

"I feel like I've accomplished a lot. I am the first person in family to go to college. That's something to be proud of,” Nydelis Ortiz said. “I'm doing something very good and making my family proud. When I won it was kind of like a surreal moment. To be honest, after my name got called it all was just kind of a blur. I remember shaking really, really bad." A native of Puerto Rico, Nydelis Ortiz loves the outdoors and enjoys learning to play musical instruments. She also keeps in shape by going to the gym, running, or even playing football.