Texas USA - Kelsey Moore
had no plans of competing for the Miss Texas pageant but after chose to entered after a professional sports agent of hers made the recommendation and received the title after the first try. Her goals is to continue to play professional volleyball for a couple of years and then to move on to become a political newscaster. Kelsey is currently attending University of Texas at El Paso on a full-ride volleyball scholarship and will be majoring in Electronic Media.

“I’ve always known that I wanted to play volleyball professionally, and when I’m done with volleyball I want to pursue a career as a political reporter, Kelsey Moore said. ”A friend of the family that’s in the sports and entertainment business suggested I start getting used to public speaking and also get my name out there. That’s how this came about, I signed up for the Miss El Paso pageant for the experience.”