Oregon USA - Kate Paul
Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Oregon, Kate Paul is a small town girl living it up as Miss Oregon. At 24 years old, Kate has a major in New Media Communications and minored in Political Science and Spanish. To further her education, Miss Oregon was fortunate enough to study Spanish for a year in Mexico as well as taking up other opportunities in China as well as Washington DC.

Kate Paul has started a website to raise funds to help with expenses for the 2010 Miss USA and this is what she has stated, “Hi! My name is Kate Paul and I'm Miss Oregon USA this year. I live in Bend where I work as a reporter and a producer for News Channel 21. I started the job about a year and a half ago after graduating from Oregon State. I'm proud to say I'm a Central Oregon native - having grown up on a ranch outside of Mitchell, OR. Two months ago I decided to try out for the Miss Oregon competition (my first pageant ever) and won! Now I'd like to compete for the title of Miss USA - being held in Las Vegas in April. To do this, I'm trying to find donors that would be willing to help me with some of the expenses of living in Las Vegas for three weeks - clothing, cosmetics and other essentials. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out with these expenses. I think I have a great shot at being the next Miss USA - I just need a little boost financially. I've set up a donation account at Wells Fargo called "Kate Paul Miss Oregon." Please don't hesitate to contact me at: katefpaul@hotmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it with any questions. Thank you so much for reading and just know I'd really appreciate any donation you can afford to make!”