District Of Columbia USA - MacKenzie Green
“It is the most amazing feeling in the world; it’s like flying through the air with your arms stretched out on a perfectly sunny day,” said MacKenzie Green on what it feels like being a beauty queen. “ Because that’s what it feels like when you get lucky…because success is nothing more than preparation and opportunity coming together.

Charity services seem to go hand in hand with the Miss USA contestants and MacKenzie Green has done her fair share with the organizations like the Washington Hospital Center, Reading Is Fundamental Book Drive, Relay For Life, and Juvenile Diabetes Association. A born competitor, Miss District of Columbia has been an athlete all of her life competing in swimming and horse shows in which earned her many awards.
“I spent a year preparing for Miss DC USA. I spent countless hours working to get ready, pushed myself to keep going when I felt tired, and never lost sight of what I was trying to achieve,” Miss District of Columbia told a local magazine. “And my hard work obviously paid off, and I’m thankful for every moment that I didn’t enjoy because it’s given me on of my greatest moments.”