New Hampshire USA - Nicole Houde
With a degree as a Superior Court Reporter, +7500 odds Nicole Houde has chosen to wait to go into a career in that field until the economy picks up. In the meantime, Miss New Hampshire currently works as a head receptionist where she types transcripts for lawyers. She also works as a cocktail waitress and does promotional modeling both part time. Her ultimate goals are to open her own successful clothing and jewelry business, design her future home, travel the world, and have a positive impact on other peoples lives.

"I had just got laid off from my job and decided that I wanted to try something new, something exciting," Nicole Houde said of competing for the Miss New Hampshire pageant. "I didn't expect to win at all. I don't know what's next, I'm just going to wait and see. You just never know, I'm just rolling with all this right now."
Miss New Hampshire Nicole Houde has already thrown herself into charity. As for her local community, Nicole stopped by the local hair salon to help out the owner raise money for her breast cancer walk next month.